- One Semester or equivalent
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
Aims and objectives
1. Apply advanced knowledge of strategic cost management to organisational contexts which differ in terms of strategy, industry, stage of development and focus.
2. Apply problem solving to provide innovative solutions into integrated and multi-dimensional and predictive models of business performance.
3. Critically analyse an organisation’s performance in creating economic financial returns as well as in terms of a broader notion of value, comprising environmental and social value.
4. Apply problem solving methodology to generate innovative solutions to organizational effectiveness, efficiency and key short-term and long-term drivers of these performance dimensions.
5. Communicate proficiently to a wide variety of audiences and operate as an effective leader and member of a diverse team.