- One Semester or equivalent
- 48 hours face to face + blended
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2024 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
This Unit of study aims to open the world of dynamic Network Design, Management and Deployment. You will obtain an in-depth understanding of Modern approaches to advanced techniques to deploy and build IP Networks.
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
On successful completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Analyse the deficiencies in traditional Network Architectures
2. Appraise different SDN technologies and their use in modern network design
3. Design and deploy advanced techniques to construct a dynamic configurable network
4. Assess competing SDN technologies in different scenarios
5. Conduct independent research in the area of SDN TechnologiesAnalyse