- One Semester or equivalent
- 21 hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2022 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
DET80002 Research Project 1
DET80007 Professional Practice Placement 3
Aims and objectives
This unit will enable students to collaborate with other students and academic mentors to write-up their research project in the form of a journal manuscript and disseminate research findings using varied communication mediums. This unit completes the sequential research and evidence-based practice conducted throughout the Master of Dietetics and produces research dissemination outputs.
On successful completion of this module the learner will be able to:
- Collaborate with peers and academic mentors to interpret the findings of research conducted.
- Demonstrate in practice the principles of ethical conduct of research in the implementation of their project.
- Prepare a research and evaluation manuscript targeting a specific journal or scholarly publication.
- Utilise different media formats to disseminate research findings relevant to practice.