- One Semester or equivalent
Prerequisites75 Credit Points, plus interview with course director for non -core students
Aims and objectives
This unit concentrates on developing students' understanding of the international markets and how the effects of globalisation on the innovation process. This unit aims to give students a deeper understanding of the cross cultural negotiation process and the challenges and barriers that exist to pursue opportunities globally.
At the completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Critically evaluate the challenges and opportunities of globalisation from an entrepreneurship and innovation perspective.
2. Critically evaluate opportunities for international entrepreneurship and global innovation.
3. Critically analyse strategies to overcome barriers and challenges to pursue opportunities globally.
4. Communicate proficiently and in a professional manner to a wide range of diverse audiences.
5. Critically analyse ethical and responsible practices across cultures.