Aims and objectives
How you will benefit
- Understand the critical factors involved in the hiring and selection process and your role as a manager.
- Recognize the costs incurred by an organization when a wrong hiring decision is made.
- Develop a fair and consistent interviewing process for selecting employees.
- Prepare better job advertisements
- Develop a job analysis and position profile
- Check references more effectively
- Understand how important an orientation program is and the key characteristics of the effective ones.
What will be covered
- The recruitment and selection process overview
- Factoring in the hiring process
- Cost analysis
- Job analysis and position profiles
- Finding candidates
- Advertising the job position
- Candidate screening processes
- Behavioural interviewing techniques
- Checking references
- Characteristics of successful orientation programs
- The importance of perception
- Human rights