Aims and objectives
How you will benefit
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Clarify your role and responsibilities in allocating work assignments.
- Identify techniques to deal with employee challenges such as hostility, complaints, and laziness.
- Develop motivation and feedback skills
- Understand the importance of non-verbal responses in communication
What will be covered
- How to quantify your leadership effectiveness
- Explore your situational leadership abilities
- How to deal with difficult people
- The difference between a reward, a threat, and a pleasant environment
- How to give constructive feedback
- How to identify non-verbal communication