On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
Aims and objectives
The aim of the Lead Strategic Transformation unit is to prepare students to become professional organisational leaders who will accept leadership responsibility and make significant contributions toward the sustained success of their organisations.
- Define the difference between professional leadership and amateur leadership, and lead as a professional leader
- Confidently address the complex dimensions of leadership including Character, Competence, Context, Choice, and Critical Reflection
- Knowledgeably analyse and navigate complex organisational environments
- Confidently engage and coach others in collaborative leadership practices
The unit covers:
- Exploration of your personal leadership formation
- Deep consideration of the interior dimensions of leadership
- Methods to analyse organisational complexity including structure and culture
- Tools to assess organisational strategy and determine strategic objectives
- Skills to knowledgeably lead strategic transformation as a professional leadership practitioner