- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Teaching Period 3|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Intellectual property, Business entities, Business ownership and Employment issues.
After successfully completing this unit, you will be able to:
1. Identify and explain the laws that impact upon business in areas relating to Contract law, Torts, Australian Consumer law, Intellectual property, Business entities, Business ownership and Employment issues
2. Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the laws (both statutory and common law) which impact upon different business organisations
3. Apply business law principles to everyday business activities, and hypothetical and real world problems
4. Recognise diverse viewpoints and synthesise arguments from multiple points of view