- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 Hours
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
150 credit points from a Bachelor Degree
and completion of both
Aims and objectives
The aims of this unit are twofold: the first is to equip students with the necessary skills required to understand, apply, interpret and evaluate key international trade financing concepts. The second is to enable students to gain an understanding of international commercial laws which affect and underpin the legal operations of global business.
5. Work collaboratively as a member of leader of a diverse group.
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Utilise theoretical and analytical skills necessary to identify, understand, interpret and apply key international trade and finance principles in a global business environment.
2. Apply the concepts of international trade and finance to facilitate successful global business operations.
3. Demonstrate sound knowledge of international commercial laws (including bilateral, multilateral and other relevant international laws), which impact on international business.
4. Appraise and assess relevant extra territorial legal principles in conduct of international business.
Courses with unit
A unit of study in the Bachelor of Business suite of courses.