- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours
Prerequisites100 credit points and an interview with the course director for all non-core students
Aims and objectives
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of innovative transport technologies both in theory and in practice.
2. Critically analyse and evaluate the role of technology in current and future transport and logistics operations.
3. Apply coherent and advanced knowledge of innovative logistical techniques to organisational and business problems and identify possible opportunities.
4. Work collaboratively with a diverse range of people and act as a member and a leader of a team.