This unit of study is a project-based unit in which students work in teams and aims to provide you with the skills to enquire and solve challeges oriented around engineering technologies. You will also be provided with the skills to select and utilise appropriate engineering technology tools to address these challenges. An Academic 'facilitator' will guide your learning towards achieving these outcomes.
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
On successful completion of this unit students will be able to:
1. Apply technical skills from your discipline (A1, A4, K1, K3, S1, S2)
2. Function as an effective team member (A2, A5, A7, K4, S4)
3. Communicate within teams and stakeholders using appropriate verbal, written and technological approaches (A2, A4, A7, K6, S4)
4. Describe OH&S requirements and risk management techniques in your discipline (A1, A5, K5, S1)
5. Apply literature review techniques to investigate learning issues (A4, A5, K3, K4, S3)