- One Semester or equivalent
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
2022 teaching periods
Higher Ed. Semester 2
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Assess the literacies and needs of a range of audience segments, in order to prioritise specific genres, modes, and platforms of communication;
2. Design and justify strategies that can be predicted and proven to engage selected audiences;
3. Research and generate appropriate content across a range of genres
4. Monitor and evaluate the consistency, quantity, and quality of communication and audience engagement.