- One Semester or equivalent
- 60 Hours + Blended
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning.
Aims and objectives
In this unit, students will choose, describe, apply and justify assessments and intervention for individuals or groups of people who are experiencing occupational performance challenges related to musculoskeletal or neurological problems. They will also develop service provision plans that are occupation based and focus on prevention, remediation or adaptation.
Unit Learning Outcomes (ULO)
On successful completion of this unit students will be able to:
2. Select and apply professional practice models including Biomechanical, Neurodevelopmental and Rehabilitative/Compensatory to guide assessment and service provision for these clients
3. Analyse person, environment and occupation factors to develop hypotheses about contributing factors to occupational issues
4. Articulate professional reasoning and critique evidence to justify service provision plan
5. Demonstrate research and communication skills in PBL group learning environment
6. Appraise and apply research studies