This unit is offered and delivered by Northeastern University either in person (in Boston USA) or online. The delivery pattern (hours and weeks) indicated here is for comparative purposes only.
Online: Directed Online Learning and Independent Learning
Engaging with online content and discussions
150 hours (12 x 12.5 hours)
For all teaching and learning structures (both face to face and online), students are expected to spend an average of 150 hours per unit in total over the duration of the study periodThis includes all:
• Scheduled teaching and learning events and activities (contact hours timetabled in a face-to-face teaching space) and scheduled online learning events (contact hours scheduled in an online teaching space), and
• Non-scheduled learning events and activities (including directed online learning activities, assessments, independent study, student group meetings, and research)
To be successful, students should:
• Read all prescribed materials and/or view videos in preparation for each class
• Attend and engage in all scheduled classes (face to face or online)
• Start assessment tasks well ahead of the due date, and submit assessments promptly
• Read / listen to all feedback carefully, and consider it for future assessment
• Engage with fellow students and teaching staff (don’t hesitate to ask questions)
Portfolio - Individual/group - 100%
This unit is delivered by our University Partner – Northeastern University, Boston USA. Assessment is undertaken by the partner university and in accordance with the requirements of the international partner.