- One Semester or equivalent
Enrolment in a postgraduate degree
DDD40004 DFM: Global Innovation & Interdisciplinary Collaboration 2
Aims and objectives
Students who successfully complete this unit will be able to:
1. Justify globally relevant research methods to develop design outcomes that address a complex problem.
2. Execute relevant techniques for prototyping and design innovation relevant to refine and resolve design solutions considering implementation constraints.
3. Support an innovation culture through inclusive decision making, open mind-set and empathetic approaches to collaboration activities across different cultures.
4. Rationalise value and innovation of holistic design proposals that synthesise technical, human and economic considerations.
5. Construct and document project outcomes to effectively communicate value and design intent to relevant stakeholders.
6. Appraise effective combinations of project management and communication tools for collaboration involving global partnerships.
7. Apply stakeholder management techniques to effectively collaborate in global partnerships.
Courses with unit
This unit will be offered for the final time Semester 1, 2021