- One Semester or equivalent
On-campus unit delivery combines face-to-face and digital learning. For Online unit delivery, learning is conducted exclusively online.
2021 teaching periods
|Teaching Period 2|
Last self enrolment:
Last withdraw without fail:
Aims and objectives
Students will use the frameworks that relate to information sharing and develop strategies for whole of organisation cybersecurity management. Some of the topics include communication protocols and strategies, security audits, security program development, incident handling, maturity models data governance, third party and supply chain risk.
2. Critically evaluate the cybersecurity culture of an organisation
3. Analyse cybersecurity framework for an organisation against industry best practice
4. Examine the cybersecurity implications of the internet in relation to an organisation and the implications to business continuity
5. Examine and refine business continuity and disaster recovery plans and strategies as they relate to cybersecurity