- 1 Semester (but may be taken in intensive mode)
- 2 Hours per Week or equivalent
2020 teaching periods
|Higher Ed. Semester 2|
Last self enrolment:
Admission to this unit is by application and Convenor approval only. Competive entry will apply on the basis of at least a distinction level average in their units in Politics and International Relations Major.
Aims and objectives
The aim of this unit of study is to provide outstanding students with first-hand experience of operating in the Australian political environment. The student will develop skills in:
- Carrying out independent research.
- Evaluating evidence on topical issues impartially.
- Policy analysis.
- Managing a research project and meeting strict deadlines.