- One Semester or equivalent
- 36 hours
Prerequisites75 Credit Points
Aims and objectives
1. Critically evaluate the process frameworks for corporate governance.
2. Apply knowledge of current research methods and challenges regarding corporate governance.
3. Demonstrate integrity, ethical conduct, accountability, respect and a developing awareness of professional practices and cultural norms in a global and sustainable context.
4. Work collaboratively in teams to manage corporate governance projects.
5. Reflect on problem solving and decision making among people with different disciplinary perspectives.