This first aid course teaches advanced first-aid resuscitation techniques and life support (HLTAID007 Provide Advanced Resuscitation). You will also learn how to manage casualties until the arrival of medical or other assistance, and provide support to other first aid providers.
The course will enable you to:
- update competencies learnt in Provide First Aid and Provide Advanced First Aid
- receive any new first aid information or policy changes that may affect your work as a first aid practitioner
- practise use of problem-solving skills and work in cooperation with others
- refresh your competencies on a limited range of specialised additional equipment
- broaden your knowledge base into associated areas of workplace health and safety.
The first aid certificate you will receive after successfully completing this course is valid for 12 months.
Swinburne Open Day
It’s the most open of open days! Come and experience just what Swinburne is all about on Sunday 30 July. Learn more now!