This course will equip you with the understanding of marketing terminology, processes and outcomes.
This training program is designed for professionals who create, protect or enhance client or customer value within their organisation. This course will provide you with the framework and tools required, to select and implement a market mix that best satisfies the target market and meets the organisation’s sales objectives.
- Learn how to assess your market and identify consumer priorities, needs and preferences that affect the marketing mix
- Learn how to set marketing objectives to meet organisational, strategic and operational marketing objectives, and desired positioning
- Analyse distribution channels, promotional methods and customer service provision to determine their importance to marketing outcomes
- Consider product, pricing, promotional, distribution and service variations, and evaluate these against marketing objectives, target market characteristics and desired positioning
- Select marketing mix that best satisfies target market and meets sales objectives
- Apply tools to successfully monitor your tactical implementation against performance and isolate components for testing
Who should attend?
Individuals in leadership or manager roles with responsibility for sales or revenue targets. Anyone in a marketing role who has relevant experience but no relevant formal qualification. Individual team managers responsible for sales targets.
Face-to-face, Live online
(unless stated, Swinburne Professional courses do not attract GST)
Swinburne Live Online Short Courses and Qualifications
Our Live Online training is delivered to you live, providing similar interactions as face to face training with the benefits of remote access. The training is delivered through video conferencing and discussion board platforms. Workshops are broken into interactive video sessions, including presentations and distribution of materials and discussion board based activities.
Our Live Online delivery
Our Live Online delivery is a dynamic, engaging and interactive way to learn remotely. It’s just like face to face but with the added benefits of digital technology. Your facilitator will present in real-time, and you will be able to participate in group discussions and collaborate on exercises and group activities using our interactive platforms.