Masterclass: Transformational Leadership
This two day Transformational Leadership course teaches the theory, methods, models, and processes of being a leader capable of taking an organisation through change.
You will explore the dynamics of leadership; what is it and how is it done well. Leading through change is not about tasks, task functions or teams. It’s a radically different leader who comes in and is focused on succeeding together, versus a leader who is motivated by ego and achievement.
This leadership course has two core elements; personal and organisational transformation. We dig into the interior dynamics of leaders and find out what their motivators are and why that is. This is about what makes individuals tick. This knowledge can then be rolled out at the organisational level for successful change.
Note: It is recommended that you speak to one of Customer Development Advisors before registering to this course as there may be a level of prior knowledge and experience required to do this course. Please call us on 1800 633 560 for more information.
Who should attend?
- Leaders who are responsible for leadership development and providing strategic leadership during change processes.
- Human resources professionals responsible for the development of organisational capabilities.
- Organisational development practitioners facilitating organisational change.
- Individuals interested in breakthrough leadership and contemporary global trends and practices
Every international student application is considered for a scholarship
Whether you’re living in Australia or overseas, you’re automatically considered for a scholarship of up to 30% off your course fees. Please check our updated entry requirements.
Short Course Outline - Masterclass Transformational Leadership
Download this course brochure for more information about the short course. This can also be given to your employer to pitch for funding or support of your program.
"Small group, great facilitator. Impressed by how quickly [Swinburne Professional] adapted to the new world requirements."
Swinburne Live Online Short Courses and Qualifications
Our Live Online training is delivered to you live, providing similar interactions as face to face training with the benefits of remote access. The training is delivered through video conferencing and discussion board platforms. Workshops are broken into interactive video sessions, including presentations and distribution of materials and discussion board based activities.
Our Live Online delivery
Our Live Online delivery is a dynamic, engaging and interactive way to learn remotely. It’s just like face to face but with the added benefits of digital technology. Your facilitator will present in real-time, and you will be able to participate in group discussions and collaborate on exercises and group activities using our interactive platforms.
Find out more about what we offer >>
- Course delivery, learning objectives and benefits.
|Leadership foundations: differences between dependency-based and collaborative organisations and how to transition between these states|
|Overview of the perspectives of leadership and how they are interconnected|
|Models and approaches in developing a personal leadership profile|
|Leading Yourself: Motivation, Aspirations, Values and Resilience|
|Dimensions of leadership: Core characteristics of a good leader|
|Wisdom and Leadership and Multiple Intelligences|
|Essential collaboration theories and models|
|The impact and role of leadership during the organisational change|
|Leadership Action Learning Programs|
|The transition from Manager to Leader|
|Leading in times of Change: principles of Adaptive Leadership|
|Taking ownership of your leadership development|
|Breakthrough leadership: overcoming barriers preventing people from achieving their full potential|
|The Emerging Mindset for a true change leader|
This leadership course captures dimensions of leadership through case studies, stories, analogies, and activities. The course expects interaction to explore and embed learning. You will work together and be active in discussions throughout the course.
You will learn the skills to:
- Review your personal ability to build an effective workplace culture.
- Apply transformational and transactional leadership practices.
- Integrate emotional intelligence in your personal leadership style.
- Analyse the impact and role of leadership during great organisational change.
- Identify leadership styles that best respond to people and processes experiencing change
- You will be able to reflect on your own personal efficacy, allowing for future improvement.
- Acquire skills to lead transformation and be a change agent.
- Model and cultivate collaborative thinking.
- Provide strategic leadership during change processes.
- Receive a participant course training manual to take with you.
Upon completion of your transformational leadership course, you will have the option to enrol in and attend two additional workshops and complete the assessment for BSBLDR801 Lead personal and Strategic transformation for the 10840NAT Graduate Certificate in Applied Business.
For more information, download the pathways brochure.
- Participant course training manual
- Access to Customer Development Advisors to discuss further study options - to book an appointment please call 1800 633 560
- Convenient Hawthorn, Melbourne location
- New Live Online delivery allows you to do the course from anywhere in the country
- Live online delivery available in the following states and territories – Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Tasmania.
- Timetables, course brochures and further information.
Pathway Brochure - Masterclass Transformational Leadership
Download this document as a quick guideline to the pathway options available for this course.
Quarterly Course Calendar Australia - Current Quarter
Timetables for this and all other short courses for the current quarter.
Quarterly Course Calendar Australia - Next Quarter
Timetables for this and all other short courses for the next quarter.
Short Course Overview - Masterclass Transformational Leadership
Download this document as a quick outline of the short course that can be printed and presented to your employer.
Find out more
Make an enquiry
Make an enquiry
Training Organisation Identifier (TOID): 3059