Masterclass: Change Management
This Masterclass in Change Management teaches managers how to take briefs for change and create a framework that delivers.
It’s estimated that two out of three change initiatives fail. That is often due to a disconnect between the generation of an idea for change, and the ability to truly create change through stakeholder management, project frameworks, and effective communication.
Change management, and the ability to work to a change vision, has now become an important and expected work attribute. The ability to be a true change master is what will differentiate leaders and boost careers.
The ability to be bold and visionary, and create innovative and sustainable change, is rare but can be learnt.
In this two-day change management course, you will learn how to deeply understand the dynamics of change and employ your own custom change management strategies to turn challenges and crises into opportunities.
Discover how to make the leap from being a change manager to a highly valued change master, with the ability to devise your own change management plan.
Who should attend?
Change is a real career path, and participants are often experienced leaders and managers who want to improve their change management capability. This course is also suitable for change management practitioners who want to develop a higher standard of change management strategy and leaders who want to better understand the rapid evolution of business practices and develop visionary change leadership.
We recommend you speak to one of our Customer Development Advisors before you register, as there is some prior knowledge and experience required to do this course. Please call us on 1800 633 560 for more information.
Every international student application is considered for a scholarship
Whether you’re living in Australia or overseas, you’re automatically considered for a scholarship of up to 30% off your course fees. Please check our updated entry requirements.
Short Course Outline - Masterclass Change Management
Download this course brochure for more information about the short course. This can also be given to your employer to pitch for funding or support of your program.
“These were well organised online training sessions with great interaction including breakout sessions. [There was also a] follow up call with the facilitator to ensure learning is embedded. I’m excited to implement what I have learnt and share this with my team.”
Swinburne Live Online Short Courses and Qualifications
Our Live Online training is delivered to you live, providing similar interactions as face to face training with the benefits of remote access. The training is delivered through video conferencing and discussion board platforms. Workshops are broken into interactive video sessions, including presentations and distribution of materials and discussion board based activities.
Our Live Online delivery
Our Live Online delivery is a dynamic, engaging and interactive way to learn remotely. It’s just like face to face but with the added benefits of digital technology. Your facilitator will present in real-time, and you will be able to participate in group discussions and collaborate on exercises and group activities using our interactive platforms.
Find out more about what we offer >>
- Course delivery, learning objectives and benefits.
Participants will complete a pre-workshop online survey to understand their organisational change challenges and their individual learning styles.
This program is highly interactive and involves numerous group activities to explore and embed the learning. Participants are encouraged to explore through discussion how agile practices could help their current work situation.
|Understanding the dynamics of change|
|Applying Change Management models|
|Why most change fails|
|Moving through the stages of change|
|Making the shift to change mastery|
|Identifying change opportunities|
|Applying change impact analysis tools|
|Building a case for change|
|Assessing change readiness|
|Developing a change cost benefit analysis|
|Understanding psychology of change|
|Managing change resistance|
|Clarifying change management roles|
|Managing key stakeholders|
|Developing a change project plan|
|Planning effective change communication|
|Identifying the key role of leaders|
|Monitoring the change impact applying corrective actions|
|Ensuring the change is embedded|
|Evaluating the change and success recognition|
|Action Learning: Developing a Change Management Plan|
In this change management training you will learn the skills on how to:
- Understand the complexities of a global business environment.
- Critically analyse and evaluate organisational changes.
- Understand the changing nature of complex organisations in the light of cultural, environmental, and global influences.
- Lead a team and build employee capability for change.
- Understand the dynamics, complexity, and the stages of organisational change.
- Identify and prioritise change opportunities from both external and internal drivers.
- Assess the impact of planned change using change impact analysis tools.
- Apply best practice change management models.
- Understand why most change fails, the psychology of change resistance and to develop actions to manage and reduce change resistance.
- Develop a detailed change management plan with clarity of all key change roles and responsibilities.
- Plan effective change communications and identify and manage all key stakeholders.
- Monitor the change impact, applying corrective actions and effectively embedding the change into company culture and systems.
Upon completion of your Masterclass, eligible participants have the option to enrol in and attend 2 additional workshops and complete the assessment for BSBLDR805 Lead and Influence Change, which can be credited towards the 10840NAT Graduate Certificate in Applied Business.
To enquire about assessment for this unit and the qualifications available please contact our Customer Development Advisors on 1800 633 560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing this change management course, participants will be able to:
- Create innovative and sustainable change.
- Become bold and visionary.
- Drive successful change and efficiencies.
- Position yourself as a leader.
- Participant course training manual
- Access to Customer Development Advisors to discuss further study options - to book an appointment call 1800 633 560
- Convenient Hawthorn, Melbourne location
- New Live Online delivery allows you to do the course from anywhere in the country
- Live online delivery available in the following states and territories – Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Tasmania.
- Timetables, course brochures and further information.
Pathway Brochure - Masterclass Change Management
Download this document as a quick guideline to the pathway options available for this course.
Quarterly Course Calendar Australia - Current Quarter
Timetables for this and all other short courses for the current quarter.
Quarterly Course Calendar Australia - Next Quarter
Timetables for this and all other short courses for the next quarter.
Short Course Overview - Masterclass Change Management
Download this document as a quick outline of the short course that can be printed and presented to your employer.
Find out more
Make an enquiry
Make an enquiry
Training Organisation Identifier (TOID): 3059