This new course will provide you with the opportunity to understand major digital marketing trends and how to develop a digital marketing campaign. It introduces a digital marketing tool (Adobe Experience Manager) and lays the foundation knowledge which can be built upon in our 2 day Applied Digital Marketing course. During the day you will learn:
- How to link a digital marketing Strategy to your marketing objectives
- Understand the principles of bringing together a digital marketing strategy
- How to establish a Digital Marketing Framework for your marketing strategy
- How to apply social media and content strategy as part of your broader marketing program
- To develop a buyer persona for your Digital Marketing Strategy
- How to gain an overview of some of the Marketing Metrics tools for monitoring your campaign
- Introducing Adobe Experience Manager tool and methodology to assist you with your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Using a case study to demonstrate how Adobe Experience Manager can achieve higher return on Investment (ROI) for your marketing campaign
Who should attend?
Anyone who is seeking to obtain practical knowledge about digital marketing and / or individuals who are currently working in a marketing role or wish to move into a digital marketing role and want to gain a better understanding of how digital marketing can help improve your business.
If you already work in a digital marketing role, the Applied Digital Marketing short course would be more suited for you.
(unless stated, Swinburne Professional courses do not attract GST)
This course is delivered by Swinburne Professional. Our courses enable you to move forward in your career with the confidence that comes from knowing your skills are in demand.