This course will provide you with the opportunity to explore marketing fundamentals and how they can be applied when preparing a digital marketing strategy. It also covers various frameworks and models that can be used to identify where your business sits in a marketing environment and possible avenues for improvement.
During the day you will learn:
- The fundamentals of marketing and how they relate to a digital space
- Frameworks to identify marketing opportunities within your business
- How businesses have used Adobe Experience Manager to improve their brand experience
- The different types of social media marketing
- The importance of Search Engine Optimisation and how it works
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to start a marketing career and seeking an introduction to marketing fundamentals and how they are applied in a digital environment.
(unless stated, Swinburne Professional courses do not attract GST)
Course specifics for Tasmania
This course is delivered by Swinburne Professional. Our courses enable you to move forward in your career with the confidence that comes from knowing your skills are in demand.