Graduate Certificate of Business Administration
Swinburne Online - online delivery only
6 months full-time or equivalent part-time
Online (March, July, November) - View application and start dates
2023 Start Dates
Study with Swinburne Online
With Swinburne Online, the learning experience is 100% online and studied at your own pace. Our courses are built for the jobs of the future with a focus on collaboration and our flexible learning environment empowers you to study on your own terms. They are developed by leaders in the field and taught by professionals with industry experience.
Course information in detail
- Course detail, course structure and units of study.
The Graduate Certificate of Business Administration forms the first stage for the Master of Business Administration (MA-BUSADM3S).
Maximum Academic Credit
The maximum level of credit that can be granted for the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration is 25 credit points (normally two units)
Units of study
Careers and graduate outcomes
- Career opportunities, course aims and objectives and graduate skills.
Aims and objectives
The course allows articulation into the Graduate Diploma of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration and associated combined courses.
At completion of the Graduate Certificate of Business Administration, graduates should be able to:
- apply advanced knowledge of business concepts in diverse contexts and applications using critical thinking
- apply problem solving, design and decision-making methodologies to identify and provide innovative solutions to complex problems with intellectual independence
- communicate proficiently in professional practice to a variety of audiences, function as an effective member or leader of a diverse team, and use the basic tools and practices of business within project work
- demonstrate professionalism, integrity, ethical conduct, professional accountability and an awareness of professional practices in a global and sustainable context
- apply business fundamentals to the analysis, design and operation of a model using appropriate business methods and tools.
- capable in their chosen professional, vocational or study areas and an ability to engage in critical enquiry
- entrepreneurial in contributing to innovation and development within their business, workplace or community
- effective and ethical in work, community situations and reasoning skills
- adaptable and able to manage change
- aware of local and international environments in which they will be contributing (e.g. socio-cultural, economic, natural).
Pathways and scholarships
- Credit transfer, recognition of prior learning and scholarships.
Course fees and requirements
- Entry requirements and non-year 12 entry.
|2023 rate*||Estimated total cost of the course||Estimated cost of the course per year if studying full-time*||Annual Amenities fee if studying full-time*|
||$16,800||$16,800||See how your SSAF is calculated|
How do I pay my fees?
FEE-HELP is a loan given to eligible full-fee paying higher education students to help pay part or all of their tuition fees. The Commonwealth Government pays the amount of the loan directly to Swinburne.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree equivalent to an Australia Bachelor degree, or
- 3 years relevant work experience*
How to apply
Find out more
Tel: 1300 069 765