The entry requirements for Graduate Certificate of Engineering (Electrical and Electronic) are as follows:
- A Bachelor of Engineering or a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)* (minimum four years of full-time study) degree in any of the following cognate fields: Electronic Engineering; Computer Engineering; Communication/Telecommunication Engineering or
- A Bachelor of Science (Honours)* (four years of full-time study) in an approved cognate field or
- A minimum of a Bachelor qualification plus significant, relevant industry experience** (minimum of three years), that is deemed equivalent to the above Bachelor qualifications or
- A qualification deemed to be equivalent to any of the above
* Applicants with a recognised Bachelor of Engineering Honours degree in an approved cognate field may be eligible for advanced standing.
** Relevant industry experience: If this includes work experience, documents substantiating work experience need to be provided on company letterhead and clearly detail roles as well as duties and duration of posts held.