This program is suited to applicants who:
- have some prior research experience
- are interested in a pursuing a career in research
- have a desire to make an original contribution to research in a particular field
- have a naturally inquiring mind and a desire to know more
- wish to gain an internationally recognised qualification
- want to enhance their employment opportunities.
Find out more about research areas and expertise in the Faculty of Health, Arts and Design.
Applicants may also be interested in an alternate Doctor of Philosophy (Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences) program, which is part of a new integrated suite of programs offering a pathway to a higher degree by research for students who hold a three-year bachelor degree.
3-4 years full time (6-8 years part time)
Hawthorn (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December)