Learn more about our past projects.
- Community Recycling Enterprises NSW - Impact Measurement Project - final report This project was funded by the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH) and delivered in partnership with Community Recycling Network Australia (CRNA) and Resource Recovery Australia.
- Cross sector collaboration Learn about our research into a not-for-profit and utility company collaboration.
- Growing the community sector in Western Australia We investigate the needs and behaviours of social enterprises to access financial and other resources.
- Finding Australia’s Social Enterprise Sector (FASES) II The second national mapping study of social enterprise in Australia.
- Evaluating VicHealth social incubator Discover our involvement in evaluating the development of VicHealth's social incubator.
- Giving Australia 2015 A landmark study into giving and volunteering in Australia.
- CALD prevention of violence evaluation Learn about research into the suitability and cultural appropriateness of a violence prevention project initiated by Our Watch.
- Resource Recovery Australia evaluation Learn more about our collaboration with the social enterprise and waste management consultancy Resource Recovery Australia (RRA).
- Information systems in public health We are developing a testing process to evaluate and improve information systems in public health collaboration.
- Sustainable Regions Applied Research Network This project aims to strengthen collaboration, knowledge and leadership skills among researchers working for the sustainable development of rural regions.