Ms Zoe Goodall
- School of Arts, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Centre for Urban Transitions
Ms Zoë Goodall is a Research Associate in the Centre for Urban Transitions. Her main research focus is social policy, particularly in relation to housing, welfare, families and post-separation parenting. She was a co-author of the report Debts and Disappointment: Mothers' Experiences of the Child Support System, which was launched at Parliament House in Canberra and received extensive media coverage.
In her role at the Centre for Urban Transitions, Zoë works with Associate Professor Wendy Stone and primarily researches issues relating to inequalities within housing systems. Currently, she is especially interested in housing policy relating to share-housing in the private rental sector.
Zoë also has an interest in film studies, is a published film critic, and in 2019 was selected to participate in Melbourne International Film Festival's Critics Campus program.
Housing and Urban Studies; Sociology
Also published as: Goodall, Zoe; Goodall, Z.; Goodall, Z. A.; Goodall, Zoe A.; Goodall, Zoe Almeida; Goodall, Zoë; Goodall, Zoë A.; Goodall, Zoë Almeida
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: Regulation of residential tenancies and impacts on investment in changing rental markets *; AHURI National Housing Research Program - Research Projects
- 2020: Aboriginal Private Rental Access Project *; Consumer Policy Research Centre - Research Pathways Program
- 2019: Housing and housing assistance pathways with companion animals: risks, costs, benefits and opportunities *; Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute Fund Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display