Associate Professor Zhenwei Cao
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering
- ATC826 Hawthorn campus
Dr. Zhenwei Cao received the B.S. and M.E. degrees from the Southeast University, Nanjing, China, and the Ph.D. degree from the University of Newcastle, Newcastle, Australia, all in electrical engineering. After working in several universities as Research Engineer, Lecturer and Senior Lecturer, Zhenwei is currently a Associate Professor in the Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. Her current research interests are in system modeling, signal processing, intelligent control, robotics, biomedical systems, electric vehicles and factory automation. In these areas, Zhenwei has published over 65 papers in refereed journals and conference proceedings. Since 2004, Zhenwei has served as a reviewer of international journals such as IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transport Systems, IEEE Transactions on Mechatronics, etc. Zhenwei has also been invited to serve as organizing committee members, secession chairs and track chairs for several international conferences.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Other Technology - 109900
Also published as: Cao, Zhenwei; Cao, Z.; Cao, Z; Cao, Zhen-Wei
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2016: Armabot (robotics squad support platform) - Project 6.35 *; DMTC
- 2013: Development Control Strategy for Cell Culturing *; Centre for Eye Research Australia
- 2010: Electric vehicle control systems and power management (AutoCRC C2-801) *; CRC for Advanced Automotive Technology
- 2008: AutoCRC undergraduate program agreement for engineering students (J Chuong, N Power, C Hill, M Janit, Quang Vo, C Boitcher, D Shirley, A Greenwood, S Kaudinya, B Weerasinghe, L Spinozzi) *; AutoCRC
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display