Professor Yun Yang
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN506d Hawthorn campus
Professor Yun Yang is part of the Swinburne University Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering. His research expertise spans areas including cloud and edge computing, workflows, distributed systems, software development environments and service oriented computing.
Recent research projects have examined areas such as service oriented computing in the cloud, scheduling and temporal analysis in cloud workflows, and big data management in cloud computing. All of these projects have been partially funded by the ARC.
Alongside his teaching and research responsibilities, Professor Yang is currently Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Sytems and was Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Also published as: Yang, Yun; Yang, Y.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2023: Cost-effective and Reliable Edge Caching for Software Vendors *; ARC Linkage Projects Scheme
- 2023: Decentralised Data Management for Edge Caching Systems in 5G *; ARC Linkage Projects Scheme
- 2021: Cost-effective App Service Management in Edge Computing Environment *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2018: A Data Driven Paradigm for Service-Oriented System Engineering *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2018: ANZ - Data Analytics *; ANZ
- 2017: AMSI Intern Project - Customer behavioural modelling and decision support applications *; ANZ
- 2014: Visiting Researcher Scheme 2014 - Dr Tao Xie *; Visiting Researcher Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display