Dr Xiaoming Wen
PhD, Swinburne University, Australia
2007 awarded PhD in Centre for Atom Optics and Ultrafast Spectrocsopy at Swinburne University
2008-2010 postdoctoral fellow in the School of Chemistry at the University of Melbourne, Prof. Ken Ghiggino.
2011-2012, research fellow in Prof Jau Tang’s group in the Centre for Applied Science at Academia Sinica (Taiwan).
2012.12-2016.9 research fellow and senior research fellow, School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering (SPREE) at University of New South Wales (UNSW).
2016.9 joined Centre for micro-Photonics at Swinburne University.
Awarded Bachlor degree and Masters degree at Zhejiang University.
Teaching and research at Yunnan University, Department of Physics
ultrafast time-resolved spectroscopy and microscopy
photoresponse dynamics of carriers and ions
advacned materials for photovoltaics, photocatalysis and photonics
photophysics in nanomaterials
Editor broad member for Scientific Reports
review manuscript for Advanced Materials, Nature Communication, JACS, Nano Letters, Advanced Energy Materials, ACS Nano, Nanoscale ......
available Capability and facilities on time-resolved spectroscopy:
- Time-resolved photoluminescence (PL) by time correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) [possible with selected excitation wavelength and sample ambient as required]
- Ultrafast (fs-ps) transient absorption and time-resolved PL
- Fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM)
- Depth resolved FLIM (steady state and time-resolved PL)
- The Dominant Energy Transport Pathway in Halide Perovskites: Photon Recycling or Carrier Diffusion?Advanced Energy Materials, 1900185 (2019)
- Triggering the Passivation Effect of Potassium Doping in Mixed‐Cation Mixed‐Halide Perovskite by Light Illumination, Advanced Energy Materials, 1901016 (2019)
- Universal passivation strategy to slot-die printed SnO 2 for hysteresis-free efficient flexible perovskite solar module, Nature communications 9 (2018), 4609
- Dynamic study of the light soaking effect on perovskite solar cells by in-situ photoluminescence microscopy, Nano Energy, 46, 356 (2018)
- Chemical Dopant Engineering in Hole Transport Layers for Efficient Perovskite Solar Cells: Insight into the Interfacial Recombination, ACS Nano 12 (2018), 10452-10462
- Acoustic-optical phonon up-conversion and hot-phonon bottleneck in lead-halide perovskites, Nature Communications 8, 14120 (2017)
- Consolidation of the optoelectronic properties of CH3NH3PbBr3 perovskite single crystals, Nature Communications 8, 590 (2017)
- Hole Transport Layer Free Inorganic CsPbIBr 2 Perovskite Solar Cell by Dual Source Thermal Evaporation, Advanced Energy Materials, 6 (2016)1502202
- A New Passivation Route Leading to over 8% Efficient PbSe Quantum Dot Solar Cells via Direct Ion Exchange with Perovskite Nanocrystals, Advanced Materials, 29(2017) 1703214
- Mobile Charge-Induced Fluorescence Intermittency in Methylammonium Lead Bromide Perovskite, Nano letters 15, 4644 (2015).
Nanomaterials; Nanophotonics; Nanostructured Materials; Photovoltaics; Ultrafast Laser Science and Spectroscopy; Materials Science
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
PhD topics and outlines
development of new methology to visible mobile ions
nanostructure of perovskite for LED and laser applications
New concepted solar cells for the next generation renewable energy
Available to supervise honours students.
Honours topics and outlines
Investigation of photogenerated carrier dynamics by time-domain and frequency-domain spectroscopic techniques: References: Hole Transport Layer Free Inorganic CsPbIBr2Perovskite Solar Cell by Dual Source Thermal Evaporation, Advanced Energy Materials 6 (7), 1502202 (2017) Acoustic-optical phonon up-conversion and hot-phonon bottleneck in lead-halide perovskites,Nature communications 8, 14120 (2017)
laser illumination induced phase segregation and reversibility in mixed halide perovskite: In this project, combining time-resolved photoluminescence (PL), fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM) and micro-PL spectroscopy and other optical techniques, we investigate the light illumination induced phase segregation.
Fields of Research
- Atomic, Molecular And Optical Physics - 510200
- Optical Properties Of Materials - 340304
- Nanoscale Characterisation - 401810
Also published as: Wen, Xiaoming; Wen, X.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Photonic crystals: the key to breaking the Si-solar cell efficiency barrier *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2016: Stable Non-toxic Organic-inorganic Halide Perovskite Solar Cells *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2016: Time-resolved terahertz and optical spectroscopy facility *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display