- School of Science
- Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- AMDC820 Hawthorn campus
Associate Professor Xiaosong Gan's research interest is in optical microscopy and nanophotonics. This research area includes nano-plasmonic, optical trapping, imaging through turbid media and their applications.
Multi-Dimensional Optical Data Storage; Nanofabrication; Nanophotonics
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Classical And Physical Optics - 510302
- Photonics, Optoelectronics And Optical Communications - 510204
Also published as: Gan, Xiaosong; Gan, X.; Gan, X. S.; Gan, Xiasong; Xiaosong, G.; Xiaosong, Gan
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2013: Optical super-resolution imaging, sensing and manipulation *; Coherent Scientific
- 2012: Nanophotonic fabrication *; NewSpec
- 2011: Super-resolution microscope *; Coherent Scientific Pty Ltd
- 2010: Advanced facility for next generation sustainable energy, biomedical & nano-imaging optical fibre technologies *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display