- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Micro-Photonics
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- AMDC820 Hawthorn campus
Associate Professor Xiaosong Gan's research interest is in optical microscopy and nanophotonics. This research area includes nano-plasmonic, optical trapping, imaging through turbid media and their applications.
Multi-Dimensional Optical Data Storage; Nanofabrication; Nanophotonics
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Coordinating Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Classical And Physical Optics - 020501
- Photonics, Optoelectronics And Optical Communications - 020504
Also published as: Gan, Xiaosong; Gan, X.; Gan, X. S.; Gan, Xiasong; Xiaosong, G.; Xiaosong, Gan
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2013: Optical super-resolution imaging, sensing and manipulation *; Coherent Scientific
- 2012: Nanophotonic fabrication *; NewSpec
- 2011: Super-resolution microscope *; Coherent Scientific Pty Ltd
- 2011: Three-dimensional super-resolution nano-photonic fabrication facility *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
- 2010: Advanced facility for next generation sustainable energy, biomedical & nano-imaging optical fibre technologies *; ARC Linkage Infrastructure and Equipment Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display