Dr Tanya Linden
PhD, Information Systems, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1225 Hawthorn campus
Tanya received her PhD in Information Systems at the University of Melbourne. She has a diverse educational background with qualifications and expertise that cover information systems, enterprise systems, web design, and teaching and learning in higher education. Her research interests are in blended learning, educational technology, multimedia development practices and knowledge management with special interests in pattern mining. She is well-published in all these areas and regularly presents her work throughout North America, Europe and Australasia.
Computing Education; Human Computer Interactions
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Information Systems - 080600
- Educational Technology And Computing - 130306
- 2019, International, Best Paper winner for 2018. Best Paper awarded to "Scrum-Based Learning Environment: Fostering Self-Regulated Learning" by Tanya Linden, Journal of Information Systems Education (JISE)
- 2014, Other, Faculty Award for Outstanding Contribution to Student Learning, The University of Melbourne
- 2010, Other, Faculty Award for Teaching Excellence, Victoria University
- 2006, Other, Teaching Award for outstanding contribution to learning materials creation for undergraduate subjects, The University of Melbourne
Also published as: Linden, Tanya; Linden, T.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
There are no grants to display.
There are no media items to display