Dr Trevor Kollmann
PhD Economics, University of Arizona, United States
- Swinburne Research Institutes
- Centre for Transformative Innovation
- AGSE201 Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Dr. Kollmann is an applied urban economist with an interest in evaluating government policy from a historical and modern perspective. His work combines rigorous econometrics, historical insights and solid economic theory to understand the dynamics of policies from both a historical and modern perspective. He has delved into issues of racial segregation, regional housing affordability during the United States Great Depression, and exploring the value of heritage housing in Melbourne. Dr. Kollmann has worked with policymakers to evaluate the effectiveness of government programs such as evaluating tailored service using quasi-experimental methods and measuring its impact on exports. He is also working on developing a framework to explore the relationship between international trademarking activity and it's link to global trade.
Urban Economics; Applied Econometrics; Innovation Economics; Economic History
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Applied Economics - 380100
- Entrepreneurship - 350704
Also published as: Kollmann, Trevor; Kollmann, T.; Kollmann, Trevor M.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2022: Green + Social Calculator - Carbon and Energy Extension *; Community Housing Industry Association
- 2022: IMCRC?s Futuremap program evaluation *; Innovative Manufacturing CRC
- 2021: Aerostructures Innovation Research Hub (AIR Hub) *; VIC Department of Education and Training
- 2021: Innovations in stock matching and allocations for social housing *; Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- 2021: RFQ: Trade Index Model *; Austrade
- 2021: Workshop Austrade *; Austrade
- 2020: Innovation In Manufactured Food Sector (RFQ) *; Food Standards Australia and New Zealand
- 2020: Social and Affordable Housing 'How to' Illustrator *; Community Housing Industry Association
- 2019: Analysis of the economic effect of Design Rights on design-intensive firms *; IP Australia
- 2019: Evaluation of the Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) Austrade Programs *; Austrade
- 2019: RD Spill-over effects in Australia by fields of research *; Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- 2018: Impact Assessment of Austrade's tailored services *; Austrade
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display