Dr Tilak Pokharel
PhD in Engineering, The University of Melbourne, Australia; Masters in Structural/Earthquake Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- Centre for Sustainable Infrastructure
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- ATC 712 Hawthorn campus
Dr Tilak Pokharel is an AEFAC National Technical Manager at the Swinburne University of Technology. He received his PhD from the University of Melbourne and his master’s degree from the University of Tokyo.
He has experience working in the industry as an Earthquake and structural engineer of over 8 years. His main research interests are finite element modelling, steel and composite construction, anchorage and earthquake resistant design.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Structural Engineering - 090506
- Construction Engineering - 090502
- Earthquake Engineering - 090504
Also published as: Pokharel, Tilak; Pokharel, T.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Assessment of new anchors in super workable concrete *; Robovoid Pty Ltd Fund Scheme
* Chief Investigator