Dr Tony Cricenti
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
- Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering
- EN606d Hawthorn campus
Dr. Antonio (Tony) L. Cricenti is the current Department Chair of the Department of Telecommunications, Electrical, Robotics and Biomedical Engineering in School of Software and Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology, Swinburne University of Technology.
He received the Bachelor Engineering (Elec) (Hons) from the University of Melbourne, a Graduate Diploma in Education from the Melbourne College of Advanced Education (University of Melbourne) and was awarded the Master of Engineering and PhD from Swinburne University of Technology.
Before joining Swinburne, he worked at Bechtel Pacific Limited as a consulting electrical engineer, and at General Motors Holden Ltd as an automotive design engineer.
His research interests include Software Defined Networking, Teletraffic Engineering, Intelligent Transport Systems, Internet of Things, and Engineering Education.
Intelligent Transport Systems; Internet of Things
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Associate students as Masters & Doctoral Supervision.
Fields of Research
- Distributed Computing - 080500
Mobile Networking;Wireless Communication
- 2011, Swinburne, Vice Chancellor's Equity and Diversity Award, Swinburne Univeristy of Technology
Also published as: Cricenti, Tony; Cricenti, T.; Cricenti, Antonio; Cricenti, A.; Cricenti, Anthony L.; Cricenti, Antonio L.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Development and trial of a IoT-based system for environmental and corporate compliance monitoring of retail fuel outlets. *; Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- 2016: Ford Open XC/InforCycle Project *; Ford Global Technologies: LLC
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display