Dr Todd Anderson-Kunert
Doctorate of Philosophy (Fine Art - Studio Research), Monash University, Australia; Masters of Fine Art (coursework) with Distinction, Royal Melbourne Institude of Technology, Australia; Bachelor of Contemporary Arts, Media Arts (Film and Photography), Deakin University, Australia
Todd Anderson-Kunert is an interdiscplinary artist working across the fields of installation, performance, and releases. Common to all of these areas is an interest in experimental sound, and spatiotemporal speficity.
He has exhibited and performed both nationally and internationally, and was awarded an honorary mentioned at Prix Ars Electronic in 2017 for his 'Almost there' project, under the category of Digital Musics and Sound Art.
For more information please visit www.toddanderson-kunert.com
Fields of Research
- Film, Television And Digital Media - 190200
Digital Media, Film and Television;Digital Imaging;Photography;Sound
- 2017, International, Prix Ars Electronica - Honorary mention for 'Almost there' in Digital Musics and Sound Art, ARS Electronica
- 2016, National, Ian Potter Cultural Trust - Grant to undertake residency at Malakta Art Factory, Finland., Ian Potter Cultural Trust
- 2015, National, Finalist in Josephine Ulrick and Win Schubert Photography Award, Gold Coast Art Centre
- 2014, National, Highly Commended in IRIS Awards, Perth Centre for Photography
- 2014, National, Finalist in William and Winifred Bowness Photographic Prize, Monash Gallery of Art
- 2012, National, Winner of Muswelbrook Photographic Award, Muswelbrook Regional Art Centre
- 2012, National, Finalist in Josephine Ulrick and Win Schubert Photography Award, Gold Coast Art Centre
- 2011, National, Finalist in the 2011 ArtsHub Awards in the category of ‘innovation in the arts by an individual or group’ for This is based on fact Audio/Visual performance. , ArtsHub
- 2011, National, Finalist in Josephine Ulrick and Win Schubert Photography Award, Gold Coast Art Centre
- 2010, National, Winner of the 2010 Margaret and John Baker Memorial Award for Emerging Artist at the National Photographic Prize, Albury Art Gallery
- 2010, National, Finalist in William and Winifred Bowness Photographic Prize, Monash Gallery of Art
Also published as: Anderson-Kunert, Todd; Anderson-Kunert, T.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Grant information is currently offline and as such is unable to be displayed here. A further update will be provided in mid-January 2019.
There are no media items to display