Dr Shivani Tyagi
Shivani is a lecturer and researcher at Swinburne's School of Design and Architecture. Her research is interested in how design, particularly visual communication can influence people’s perceptions, behaviour, and experiences. She has collaborated on a range of funded industry research projects, particularly in health communications and road safety. Her research uses a mixed-methods approach to examine complex scenarios including qualitative human-centred design, as well as quantitative and experimental research. Shivani specialises in translating research into strategic, functional, and useable design solutions. She currently supervises Masters and PhD candidates.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Also published as: Tyagi, Shivani; Tyagi, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2022: ?GENIE?: A virtual clinical platform empowering equitable access to optimal care for individuals living with genetic disorders *; Digital Health CRC
- 2022: Go Against the Flow website audit and social media content review *; Continence Foundation Fund Scheme
- 2022: Monash University - Improving work-related road safety on mega infrastructure projects via effective behaviour change communication design strategies *; Monash University
- 2021: Inclusive Design Program *; ACUADS Grants
- 2020: Accessible Public Transport Experiences *; iMOVECRC
- 2020: Promoting Active Commuting *; iMOVECRC
- 2020: Supporting Well-being on Public Transport *; iMOVECRC
- 2019: Road Empathy: Understanding and evaluating campaigns for behaviour chanqe in behaviour drivers and VRUs *; ACT Road Safety Fund Grants Program
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display