Dr Sajjad Shafiei
Dr. Sajjad Shafiei is a Research Fellow in the Department of Computing Technology at the Swinburne University of Technology. He received his Ph.D. in Transport Engineering from Monash University, Melbourne, Australia. He has a comprehensive industrial and academic track record with about 9 years of experience in various transportation projects. He is experienced in multimodal dynamic traffic network analysis and travellers’ behaviour modelling. His current research focuses on utilising artificial intelligence methods and adopting autonomous vehicles in smart cities.
Transportation Systems Engineering; Intelligent Transport Systems
Fields of Research
- Artificial Intelligence - 460200
- Transport Engineering - 400512
- Statistical Data Science - 490508
Also published as: Shafiei, Sajjad; Shafiei, S.; Shafiei, Mohammad Sajjad
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2022: LXRP - Bus Replacement Service Customer App *; iMOVECRC
- 2022: LXRP - Data-driven public transport simulation: passenger trips, flows and service loads *; iMOVECRC
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display