Associate Professor Sebastian Ng
PhD, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Software and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
- EN707c Hawthorn campus
- ORCID profile
Dr Sebastian Ng is currently an associate professor in Computer Science and Software Engineering at Swinburne, with Software Engineering Education and Software Testing as his main research interests. His academic qualifications include PhD, Master, PG Diploma and Bachelor degrees in disciplines ranging from Information Technology and Computing to Science and Education. He is also a senior member of the Australian Computer Society.
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Computer Software - 080300
Also published as: Ng, Sebastian; Ng, Po-Hung; Ng, P.; Ng, S. P.; Ng, Sebastian P.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2015: Testing of an optimal prediction model for oil drilling in Sarawak *; Melbourne-Sarawak Research Collaboration Scheme
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display