Dr Sungkon Moon
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Centre for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Construction
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- ATC 722 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Construction Engineering - 090502
- Automation And Control Engineering - 091302
- Logistics And Supply Chain Management - 150309
Also published as: Moon, Sungkon; Moon, S.; Moon, Sung-Kon
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Implementation of virtual reality learning tools for improvements in hazard identification and safety enhancements *; Rail CRC Projects
- 2018: Virtual Digitalisation with Steel Fabrication Part 2 *; Innovation Connections
- 2017: Australia-Korea Joint Academic Program for Virtual Design and Construction Technology *; DFAT Australia Korea Foundation
- 2017: Innovation in Construction Automation & Technologies: an Australia-Korea Academic Collaboration *; DFAT Australia Korea Foundation
- 2016: Australian Korean Cooperation for Virtual Design and Construction Technologies: Sustainable Partnership *; DFAT Australia Korea Foundation
* Chief Investigator