Dr Stuart McLoughlin
- School of Business, Law and Entrepreneurship (SoBLE)
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1127 Hawthorn campus
Dr. Stuart McLoughlin (Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Business and Law), is a lecturer in the field of Information Systems. His research focus lies in the development, use, and adoption of technology in organisations. He is interested in the use of development design frameworks that would optimise the use of inter-organisational collaborative technologies and digital networks. Stuart is a member of the IS4SI Research Group and is active in STEM graduate employability research.
Stuart currently lectures in Information Systems and is course director for the BA-BITPROF Bachelor of Business Information Technology, Professional.
Social impact; Strategic & Transformative Design: Service Design and Socio-Technical Systems
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Information Systems Organisation And Management - 460908
- Business Information Systems - 350303
- Information Systems Philosophy, Research Methods And Theory - 460909
Also published as: McLoughlin, Stuart; McLoughlin, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2013: Monitor the management of the organisational change process for effective implementation of ITIL project *; GE CAPITAL
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display