Mr Stuart McLoughlin
- Swinburne Business School
- Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship
- BA1127 Hawthorn campus
Stuart McLoughlin (Department of Business Technology and Entrepreneurship, Faculty of Business and Law), is a current PhD candidate in the department. His PhD research focus lies in the development, use and adoption of technology in organisations. He is interested in the use of development design frameworks that would optimise the use of inter-organisational collaborative technologies. Stuart is a member of the IS4SI Research Group and active in STEM graduate employability research.
Stuart currently lectures in Information Systems and is course director for the BA-IT1 Bachelor of Information Technology.
Health Promotion; Social impact; Strategic & Transformative Design: Service Design and Socio-Technical Systems
Fields of Research
- Health Promotion - 420603
- Information Security Management - 460904
- Information Systems Organisation And Management - 460908
- Business Process Management - 460901
- Higher Education - 390303
Also published as: McLoughlin, Stuart; McLoughlin, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2013: Monitor the management of the organisational change process for effective implementation of ITIL project *; GE CAPITAL
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display