Dr Stefan Luebbers
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Centre for Forensic Behavioural Science
- Alphington Hawthorn campus
Stefan Luebbers is a lecturer and clinical forensic psychologist. His clinical background includes experience in general and forensic mental health with children, adolescents and adults, drug and alcohol dual diagnosis, youth justice, adult correctional settings, and military psychology. Research interests: youth mental health and violence, victimisation and abuse, and adolescent service delivery.
Clinical Psychology; Developmental Psychology; Forensic Psychology
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Principal Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Forensic Psychology - 170104
- Mental Health - 111714
Clinical Psychology;Developmental Psychology;Forensic Psychology
- 2013, Other, Excellence in teaching award, Monash University
Also published as: Luebbers, Stefan; Luebbers, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: RFQ Submission - Adolescent Violence Intervention Programs *; Department of Justice and Regulation Fund Scheme
- 2017: Catalyst Consortium - Australian Consortium for Research Excellence in Reducing Persistent Violence and Sexual Offending *; Corrections Victoria
- 2017: Research and evaluation of the Family Drug Treatment Court *; Court Services Victoria
- 2014: The relationship between mental illness and offending among Australian Young Offenders *; Australian Institute of Criminology Research Grants
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display