Dr Stephanie Louise
Clinical Psychologist (Registrar)
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- Swinburne Research Institutes
- Centre for Mental Health
- AMDC907 Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Also published as: Louise, Stephanie; Louise, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: Pilot of wellbeing training for probation officers *; HM Prison and Probation Service Fund Scheme
- 2020: An investigation of mindfulness as a therapeutic tool in the prevention of suicide in early psychosis *; Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation Post-Doctoral Fellowship
- 2020: Evaluation of the Indigenous Group of Learning *; Monash University
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display