- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Centre for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Construction
- Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Civil Engineering - 090500
Also published as: Horpibulsuk, Suksun; Horpibulsuk, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2018: Harnessing renewable energy from low-carbon geothermal pavements *; ARC Linkage Projects Scheme
- 2016: Development of deep soil mixing technology utilising industrial by-products *; ARC Linkage Projects Scheme
- 2014: Sustainability Victoria - Crushed glass as a supplementary material in cement treated crushed concrete pavement applications. *; Sustainability Fund
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display