Dr Sascha Hoinka
- School of Science
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- EN126c Hawthorn campus
Ultracold Quantum Gases
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Degenerate Quantum Gases And Atom Optics - 510801
- Atomic And Molecular Physics - 510201
- Quantum Technologies - 510805
Physics;Atomic Physics;Laser Cooling
Also published as: Hoinka, Sascha; Hoinka, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: Transport and impurity dynamics in a unitary Fermi gas *; ARC Discovery Projects Scheme
- 2017: Quantum wires of Fermi atoms *; ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display