Dr Sascha Hoinka
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Science
- Centre for Quantum and Optical Science
- Department of Physics and Astronomy
- EN126c Hawthorn campus
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Associate Supervisor.
Fields of Research
- Condensed Matter Physics - 020400
Also published as: Hoinka, Sascha; Hoinka, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2017: Quantum wires of Fermi atoms *; ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DECRA)
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display