Ms Sarah Hegarty
Sarah is a Data Scientist at the Centre for Transformative Innovation, Swinburne. Her doctoral studies were in the field of data-intensive astrophysics, examining best practices in extracting insight from very large, complex datasets. Sarah has more than a decade of experience in software development and data administration, and currently provides data management, software development, analysis, and assurance for a range of CTI’s research projects. She specialises in the analysis and linking of large economic databases.
Innovation; Intellectual property
Also published as: Hegarty, Sarah; Hegarty, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2021: Aerostructures Innovation Research Hub (AIR Hub) *; VIC Department of Education and Training
- 2021: Artificial Intelligence as the Most Valuable Player: Enabling cyber-human teams to achieve decision superiority *; Defence Science Technology Group
- 2021: IP Australia Project *; IP Australia
- 2021: RFQ: Trade Index Model *; Austrade
- 2020: Analysis of the economic effect of Virtual Designs *; IP Australia
- 2020: IP Australia Updates to TMLink *; IP Australia
- 2020: Understanding human and artificial intelligence collaboration on time-critical decision-making *; Next Generation Technologies Fund
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display