Mr Stephen Fankhauser
- Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Engineering
- Department of Aviation
- EN704 Hawthorn campus
Aviation training and education; Aircraft technology
Fields of Research
- Other Technology - 109900
- 2007, Swinburne, Vice Chancellor's Industry Engagement Award, Swinburne
- 2005, Swinburne, Vice Chancellor's Award for Excellence in Intersectoral Collaboration, Swinburne
- 2001, Swinburne, Swinburne Excellence Award for Team Teaching, Swinburne
Also published as: Fankhauser, Stephen; Fankhauser, S.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, contact us to update.
There are no grants to display.
- 2017-08-04: Qantas flights QF7 to Dallas and QF63 to Johannesburg return to Sydney due to mechanical issues - ABC
- 2017-06-02: Blame Game - 10 News TV
- 2017-06-01: Malaysian Airlines MH128 Melbourne Incident - 9 News TV
- 2017-03-29: Engine failure ruled out as cause of fatal Essendon DFO plane crash - 7 News
- 2017-03-29: Essendon plane crash: Transport safety authority releases preliminary report - SBS News
- 2017-02-22: Essendon Plane Crash - ABC Radio
- 2017-02-22: Essendon plane crash: Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews defends airport's safety record - ABC News
- 2017-02-22: Light plane crashes happen, but aren't common - Sydney Morning Herald
- 2016-12-02: Swinburne partners with Jetstar for cadet pilot program - Swinburne News
- 2016-11-11: Pioneer female Qantas pilot Davida Forshaw says it wasn’t an easy ride to the top - Herald Sun