Mr Sam Muir
- Faculty of Health, Arts & Design
- School of Health Sciences
- Centre for Mental Health
- Department of Statistics Data Science and Epidemiology
- 100B 400 Burwood Rd Hawthorn campus
Mr Sam Muir is an Evaluation Officer in the School of Health Sciences. Sam is an experienced project manager and quantitative analyst with a Masters in Applied Statistics. His research interests include: evaluation, implementation science, psychology, mental health, education, and sport.
Health Promotion; Health Technology Assessment; Public and Environmental Health; Clinical Psychology; Forensic Psychology; Psychological Measurement; Social Psychology; Education; Health research design
Sport Science;Psychological Measurement
Also published as: Muir, Sam; Muir, S.; Muir, Samuel
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2019: Practice Guide for Intervention (PGI) and EQUIPS treatment programs on reoffending *; Department of Justice, Corrective Services NSW
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display