Dr Sean Carruthers
Dr Sean Carruthers is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow for the Centre for Mental Health at Swinburne University of Technology.
Dr Carruthers graduated with a BSc (Honours) in 2014 and a PhD (Psychology) in 2019 from the Swinburne University of Technology. In his postgraduate dissertation, Dr Carruthers investigated cognition in schizophrenia spectrum disorder.
His main research interests lie in investigating cognitive impairments associated with chronic and severe mental illnesses and evaluating therapeutic interventions developed to help treat these impairments.
Clinical Psychology; Cognitive Psychology; Mood Disorders; Neuroscience; Psychological Measurement
PhD candidate and honours supervision
Higher degrees by research
Accredited to supervise Masters & Doctoral students as Co-Supervisor.
Available to supervise honours students.
Fields of Research
- Neurosciences - 320900
- Applied And Developmental Psychology - 520100
- Biological Psychology - 520200
- Clinical And Health Psychology - 520300
- Cognitive And Computational Psychology - 520400
- Social And Personality Psychology - 520500
Clinical Psychology;Cognitive Psychology;Neuroscience;Psychological Measurement
Also published as: Carruthers, Sean; Carruthers, S.; Carruthers, S. P.; Carruthers, Sean P.
This publication listing is provided by Swinburne Research Bank. If you are the owner of this profile, you can update your publications using our online form.
Recent research grants awarded
- 2020: A mixed-methods investigation of the retrospective reporting of sleep quality in schizophrenia spectrum disorder. *; Barbara Dicker Brain Science grant
* Chief Investigator
There are no media items to display